Join Our Mug Club!
How? Drink 60 craft beers to become a “mugger” at Tally’s Dockside. No fee! It’s easy! Just sign up with the bartender or server–we keep track! When you come in ask for your card.
- Hang your mug up at Tally’s or Hooks’ and fill it up anytime with 22 ounces of your favorite brew for the price of a pint
- New craft beer featured weekly
- Every other week features a craft brewery’s special tapping
- Brewery giveaway items
- Firkin Fridays: brew and BBQ pairings
- Tap Takeovers with select breweries (Wed-Sun) limited-edition brews
- Beer Flight Challenge
- Battles between craft breweries
(Ask your server for details)
Tally’s Dockside is a landmark that dates back to 1939 and to the resort era of White Bear Lake.
In 1990, Keith and Jan became Tally’s current and longest owner and changed the name to Tally’s Dockside. Tally’s is still the quaint, and charming paradise! A casual atmosphere and so much character – “Paradise Found”, Keith says, In 2008, our dream to provide food became a reality. We opened C.G.Hooks Eatery serving premium “in house – slow smoked” Bar-B-Que specializing in pulled pork, ribs and beef brisket, the Ole Timey Memphis way. We take pride striving for excellence and consistency in our scratch kitchen, providing superior tenderness and natural juiciness and we don’t believe in short cuts. For decades.
Our mission is to help all visitors to Tally’s Dockside – CG Hooks Eatery to “Take in the Splendor of White Bear Lake and enjoy the Boathouse, BBQ Restaurant, Marina and Pub – Life here is “Spagnanamous”. Location: 4441 Lake Avenue South White Bear Lake, Minnesota 651-493-6763