Be Your Own Captain On beautiful White Bear Lake
Piloting your own boat on the lake is fun, safe and easy. All rental boats are set to not exceed the 35 mph maximum lake speed limit. Detailed maps are available and all guests are briefed on the “Rules of the Lake” as well as the safe operation of their boat. Adult life vests are already on board and all children under twelve are fitted with vests (that must be worn) prior to boarding.
Tally’s Boathouse is open May 1 thru September. Rental hours are 7 days a week 8:00 am to Dusk. May and September hours may change due to weather. Your one stop family fun on White Bear Lake, “When the ice goes out, summer begins at Tally’s Dockside.” You do not have to own a boat to take in the splendor of lake life. “Live Fresh and Stay Salty” at Tally’s Dockside.
White Bear’s Largest Rental fleet
- Deluxe 22′ Montego Bay Pontoon – Seats maximum of 10, for the family that loves to comfortably cruise with friends. Captains chair and fully upholstered seating, Mercury 25 HP 4 Stroke engine, half canopy, snack table, anchor and swim ladder. 10 adult Life Jackets located in the seats for your safety. Your boat is fueled and ready to go!
- 16′ MirroCraft Fishing Boat with Tiller 25 Hp Mercury – Seats maximum of 3, 3 upholstered pedestal seats, flat bottomed vinyl floor, front electric trolling motor, depth finder/fish locater, fishing rod locker, anchor and live well. 3 adult life jackets in the seats for your safety. Your boat is fueled and ready to go!
- 14′ MirroCraft Row Boat with Tiller 9.9 Mercury – Seats maximum of 4, bench seating, V bottom, and anchor. 4 life jackets for your safety. Your boat is fueled and ready to go!
- Old Town Single Kayak – 10′ Kayak that seats one. Stroll in the shallows, gaze at the fish, watch eagles sore above you or fish for dinner. Human powered kayak includes paddle, life jacket for your safety, foot braces, and adjustable comfort flex seat.
- Rave SUP Paddleboard – Traditional Surf Style board for beginner to intermediate. Enjoy a healthy workout or strike your favorite yoga pose. Human powered SUP includes a paddle and life jacket for your safety.
- Blue Ox – Mega Paddleboard -Think Group paddling, Human powered SUP for 2, 4, or 6, includes paddles and life jackets. Everything is more fun in a group (maybe not easier)!
- Alumacraft 12′ Lake Canoe – Traditional canoe for beginner to intermediate. Enjoy and explore White Bear Lake. Human powered canoe equipped with two paddles and two life jackets for your safety.
Whether you want to spend an hour or an entire afternoon on White Bear Lake, renting a boat at Tally’s is easy and affordable. Rent a deluxe pontoon boat and take a relaxing self guided tour of the beautiful homes, swim, fish, picnic, view the sunset or soak in the sun! Enjoy a healthy workout or just go fish for one of the many species of fish in White Bear Lake. For common sense reasons, all rental availability is based on safe weather and boating conditions.
Our friendly staff will answer any questions you may have. You will be given a map of the lake with clear instructions of rules and regulations. Life vest are provided for children 12 and under (must be worn at all times) and all adult life jackets are available on board. Our deck hands will guide you to your boat and will familiarize you with the operation of your vessel including safety instructions and navigational tips. Then you will be sent on your way!
Reserve online or call us today at 651-429-2633 to reserve your water craft. We recommend reservations for all our watercraft. Or if you are feeling lucky walk-ins are welcomed when available. After Online Checkout you will receive a confirmation email including the rates, fees, weather policy and cancellation policy. Prior to departure the day before a reminder email will again appear in your inbox. Tally’s Dockside property is dog friendly and encouraged, however pets are Not Allowed on any of the boats.