Join us on Sunday mornings for our Bloody Pirate Voyage! We feature a selected of Bloody Marys, Bloody Marias, Bloody Margarets, or mimosas paired with tasty brunch-style tapas.
Voyage length: 3 nights
Trip days: October 3rd – 6th, 2019
Age requirements: Must be 21+
Includes: Ground transportation between cities, hotel accommodations for 3 nights, brewery tour, Fresh Hops Ale, VIP festival entrance, and breakfast daily at hotels
Trip must be booked by August 15th
Tally’s Dockside’s Fresh Hop Ale Festival & Brewery Tour
Join the Tally’s Dockside owners, Jan and Keith Denhert, on a trip to Oregon and Washington to visit the Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon and the Fresh Hop Festival in Yakima, Washington plus more breweries and scenery on the way!
Oct. 3rd – Arrive in Bend, Oregon
– Arrive Portland, Oregon (See recommended flights below)
– We will depart Portland airport by 1130AM.
– Today we will make our way to Bend, Oregon.
– We will travel up the Columbia River Gorge area with a stop at Multnomah Falls. This is the highest waterfall in Oregon. (If time is tight, we will catch the falls when in Hood River).
– A world-class landscape that extends more than 100 miles east of Portland, where the Columbia River carves a dramatic canyon between the states of Oregon and Washington. Breathtaking.
– We will arrive into Bend in time to tour the Deschutes Brewery at 4PM.
– Our hotel location is in the heart of the city. Walk or Uber to many breweries and restaurants.
– Make sure to check out Bone Yard brewery too.
Oct. 4th – Breweries in the Gorge
– Today we will be making our way to Hood River with stops at Mt Hood and the famous Timberline lodge. Enjoy the views of Mt Hood from the historic Timberline lodge.
– There will be time for a quick hike or catch lunch at one of the restaurants at the Lodge.
– We will stop off for a brew at the Mt Hood Brewing Company on our way to Hood River.
– Hood River is a great overnight stop. It’s the go-to destination for foodies, trekkers, historians, and adrenaline junkies. Called the windsurfing capital of the world, Hood River is located at the panoramic crossroads of the Columbia River Gorge and the Cascade Range. It’s chock-full of scenic hiking and mountain biking trails, craft breweries, wineries, and farm-to-table bounty. We will be staying in the downtown area. Walk to pFriem and Full Sail Breweries. Great restaurants within walking distance. You may want to sneak in a hike along the river before dinner.
Oct. 5th – 17th Annual Fresh Hop Ale Festival
– 5PM-10PM: We will be driving up to Yakima Washington. Checking into our hotel
– Welcome to the 17th Annual Fresh Hop Ale Festival…WHERE BEER COMES HOME!
– Once a year America’s fresh hops are available to brewers everywhere. With Yakima Valley producing nearly 79% of America’s hop supply, it only makes sense for us to celebrate this occasion, while fresh hop beers are at their flavor & aroma pinnacle. In the heart of Yakima, the Home of the Hops!
Oct. 6th – Return home
We will be driving back to Portland for our flight at 210PM.
– Ground transportation between cities
– Hotel accommodations for 3 nights
– Brewery tour Deschutes Brewery – Oct. 3rd
– Fresh Hops Ale, VIP festival entrance – Oct 5th
– Breakfast daily at hotels
– Fun, fun, fun!
– Meals, other than breakfast
– Tips and gratuities
– Travel Insurance
– Airport and hotel porterage
*AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AIRFARE BOOKING*
Arrival Flight: Oct. 3rd: MSP to Portland 9AM – 10:39AM
Return Flight: Oct. 6th: 2:10PM – 7:23PM
Support Hunger Relief with Deschutes Brewery
As we support hunger relief alongside Deschutes Brewery, we are also giving away two free trips to the Fresh Hope Ale Festival & Brewery Tour of the West (airfare not included). For every Deschutes Brewery pint that is purchased from June 13th-July 11th, you will receive one entry into the drawing for the giveaway and one meal will be provided by Second Harvest Heartland. The winners for the giveaway will be drawn on July 11th.